


What's Easter without a few 'Peeps"?
I attached these Peeps to the center of the flower cookie pops to make it look like they are sitting in nests..jpg)
I took one of the Easter egg cookie pops ..using icing I attached one of 'my Peeps'..I cut off part of the back of the peep so it would lay a bit flatter,
This one is for my Granddaughter Olivia..I'm learning to write names .....I know I don't have it mastered yet..but I will some day.. I thought if I put the M&M's around the cookie pop you wouldn't notice the writing so much...lol.. ...lol....well is it working?...lolI know I should take some sort of Wilton class for decorating etc. but..and there always is a 'but'...I don't want to...lol.
I figure most of us out there making cookies and cakes etc. for our family's have never taken any sort of class. What we come up with is our 'own design'. Good or bad...it's ours..lol.
I'll be putting them in the pails and then in the Easter bags...along with other store bought goodies....Pez and some Easter socks.
The photo's I've shared here are of just a few that I have finished...I still have a lot more that need to be iced and decorated.
I have not been feeling too good and so I started them a little late. Lesson learned..lol...need to make the cookies a month ahead ...put them in the freezer like I did the Christmas one's.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment